NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of digital operations services to enterprises including Managed services, Cloud Operations, DevOps & Security. We leverage our patent pending product (Digital operations platform), ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich business model is to work with channels partners, and we are very successful in building recurring revenue model leveraging our digital operations services for our partners which includes Ingram, Tech Data, Carousel, CDI, Pivot, WWT, Trace3, GreenPages and more.
- Graduation – Engineering preferred
- MBA (Preferred)
- Desired Experience: 8- 14 years, preferences for candidates with below experience
- Prior industry experience (any of the below):
- Worked on IMS (IT Infrastructure Management Services) & RIM (Remote Infrastructure Management) domain – NOC support services, maintenance services, data center, cloud, data, storage, unified communication, and collaboration
- Worked on MSS (Managed Security Services) domain.
- Worked on Cloud computing (Migrations and Management) for Azure, AWS, GCP & IBM Cloud platforms.
- Worked on PLM (Product lifecycle management)
- Worked on Application Management Services
- Worked on ITIL driven service offerings (Event management, incident management, change management, service transition, service desk…).
- Worked/Exposure to agile and scrum practices
- Thorough understanding of IT Infrastructure, Cloud Ops, DevOps & applications, monitoring, management and automation.
- Ability to observe raw technical content and produce technical responses in a business context
- Superior business communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently with less supervision
- Learning attitude – Adopt business dynamics
- Superior document management skills
- Possess expert skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Any graphical tools (Added advantage).
- Work on mid-size and large manage services deals from US and Europe – Covering broad range of technologies and services
- Responsible for bid/proposal management, which includes:
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Solution design and development – Roles and responsibilities, functional detailing (People, process, tools), effort estimate, skillset mapping, SLAs, RACI, overall delivery model, transition/onboarding phase, toolset and integrations, governance model, out of scope, assumptions
- Financial modeling:
- Leveraging existing prices/SKUs
- Uplifting/Discounting model with justification
- Partner costing and end-client price calculation
- Return on investment for end-clients
- Overall margin for the organization
- Leveraging existing prices/SKUs
- Responding to Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Drafting Proposals – As a Word document or PowerPoint presentation
- Storyboard creation
- Progressive development
- Drafting Statements of work (SOW)
- Follow robust and dynamic bid life cycle
- Qualification – Go/No decision
- Solutioning – Involving stakeholder – Delivery, Practice, Solutioning, Transition
- Multi-level review and approval process
- Knowledge management
- Win-Loss analysis
- Continuous improvement of
- Service delivery model skills – People, process, tools
- Transition/Onboarding skills
- Financial modeling
- Plan and execute client visits/workshops – typical workshops for 1-3 days
- Work with stakeholders including product teams, technology practice teams and onsite internal/external partners on various organization objectives.
- Maintain quality and delivery on time submission
- Proactive in driving responses and completing successful response before dead line.
Send your resumes to email@example.com