NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
- Analyze IT Infrastructure Services requirements for customers and design appropriate cost-effective services/solutions
- Solutions/Service Design dealing with all components of an IT Infrastructure, Transition & Transformation (Technology & Services)
- Evaluate, recommend, architect and implement Services solutions to enhance the IT Infrastructure Services.
- Build solution documents, effort estimates & pricing.
- Participate and team up with sales, delivery and Partner Managers to provide complete solutions to customers .
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT Infrastructure issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
- Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- Assist the sales group with ( RFX )requests for quotes, information, bids, proposals and statements of work.
- Create, maintain and publish a set of written procedures and best practices for the delivery of pre and post sales services to customers.
- Present technical briefings to executives.
- Work with Business Development Managers and/or Account Executives and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential by equipping them with the relevant material (RFP/RFI/RFQ responses, Solutions, Pricing, etc.)
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets
Requirements (Essential Skills):
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure and the challenges faced by enterprises and IT practioners in managing their increasing complex IT infrastructure and navigating dynamics within IT organizations
- Deep understanding of current IT sourcing models
- Presales/Solution Design and/or Service Delivery Experience with IT Infrastructure Services
- At least 5+ years experience in professional services/alliances/solution engineering/ consulting/technical sales with expertise in architecting and deploying solutions, and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives.
- Ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers, including conceptual design and white board sessions.
- Ability to interact effectively with senior business managers
- Strong experience in building solutions, and ability to tailor proposal or presentation for given scenario
- Strong customer engagement background and expertise
- Demonstrated experience playing the role of trusted advisor for customers or partners
- Excellent Articulateness & Interpersonal skills
- Good understanding on ITIL v3.0 fundamentals
- Knowledge on ISMS.
Send your resumes to email@example.com