NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparallel operational and cost efficiencies. We provide our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
Role: Cloud Architect / Product Manager Cloud.
- Complete hands-on exp on Architecting Cloud Solutions (Desired is Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Solutions. AWS & google are plus)
- Handholding delivery teams, sales & marketing Partners to drive Cloud business and to achieve Cloud Revenue and Reach Target
- Managing gross margin for respective product line
- Assisting partners to create BoM for Azure requirements, giving POCs, remote demo.
- Analyse market segments and develop marketing strategies to build product demand by creating effective solutions and awareness of the product and brand.
- Conduct regular business analysis including SWOT analysis, marketing plans per product and business (Go to Market) plans for the sales team.
- Liaise with vendor and industry to understand product and market trends and amend plans accordingly to ensure efficient product life cycle management and maximize opportunities.
- Clearly communicate product, market strategy, objectives and technical knowledge to the sales teams.
- Maintain competitive pricing to achieve product objectives.
- Complete annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts for sales and inventory.
- Ensure that customer related queries are effectively dealt with.
- Assisting/Training Partners across India on Office 365 and Azure for technical and sales related queries.
- Product training for all sales teams across all regions.
- Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as required by management, vendors and analysts.
- Help delivery/practice teams, sales, marketing’s in-bound & out-bound request about Cloud Services & solutions. This includes product launch, technical readiness, technical collateral development, product & customer research and partner programs. Worked across Microsoft product teams to position Cloud
- Build Cloud platform (Azure, AWS and Google) sales strategy for partners focused on small to medium sized businesses while defining the global go-to-market strategy and operational plans for enabling partners of all types to grow Cloud solutions to SMB and Enterprises.
- Define Cloud packages and solution sets as well as identify and build tools, materials, and processes for partners to seamlessly transact and grow their Cloud business in the SMB & Enterprise segment.
- Work across all partner types, including Partners, direct customers, Channel Partners, Service Providers and hosting companies to develop programs and strategies to drive adoption and growth of our Cloud offerings well suited for needs of SMBs & Enterprise.
- Collaborate with cross-functional (e.g. Partner Programs, Marketing, SMB Sales, Product, Legal, Finance, and Sales Operations) and executive teams to develop/execute business initiatives, create work plans, lead analysis, and communicate recommendations / results.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics for Cloud solutions, and track actual progress toward forecasts.
Responsible to have the right strategy and programs in place to support our incredible partner ecosystem and help them grow cloud business.
Send your resumes to email@example.com