NetEnrich, Inc., (www.netenrich.com) is on a high trajectory growth path and has been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor. With great momentum comes great challenges and this is where you come in. If you want to join a company where people know you by name and recognize you as a key player in orchestrating the disruption of a $50 billion dollar industry, then NetEnrich is the place you have been looking for.
Immediate Opening for Product Manager (Location: Hyderabad)
We are looking for a results-oriented product manager and marketer that has a proven record of achievement. You will work very closely with senior management, and will help drive product management, product messaging, industry analysis, sales tools, and content creation, among other strategic projects. You will lead the definition, delivery, and adoption of NetEnrich’s next service experience portal product for its wide range of services and products.
Responsibilities include working with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Support and Operations, as well as the NetEnrich partner channel, to help drive product vision internally and externally. The individual in the position will formulate critical success factors, define releases, work with Marketing to create effective strategies that foster sales success, and drive adoption by being an evangelist and the “go-to” person for the NetEnrich services and products:
- Work on defining and executing on roadmaps
- Manage detailed requirements and use cases
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to validate requirements and align with go-to-market plans
- Translate requirements into prioritized specifications, user stories, concept wireframes in Confluence & JIRA
- Work closely with UX teams for user experience definition
- Team closely with Engineering to define roadmaps, schedules and release plans
- Successfully deliver quality releases to market on time
- Define and drive formal beta programs
- Measure and analyze performance data, including product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Perform competitive analysis and document findings
- Provide product expertise and training to field staff
- Directly contribute to revenue growth by assisting Sales team
- Drive new product adoption by focusing on customer awareness and satisfaction
- Work with Support, Operations, and the partner channel to ensure customer success
The ideal candidate is:
- Dedicated, detail-oriented, pragmatic individual who strives for measurable results
- Solid technology understanding, market insight and analytic abilities
- Ability to multitask and to “correct course” based on new information
- Excellent written, presentation, speaking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive consensus at all levels across the organization
- Experience with direct customer interaction
- Experience with ecommerce, marketplaces, mobile, AI, and/or bots software preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in building enterprise-class software products
- Experience with building services based products desirable
- Experience with Agile software development and software as a service (SaaS)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
NetEnrich is a next-gen IT infrastructure & operations management, automation, cloud, DevOps, & cyber-security services provider for mid-market companies and solution providers. Our services and products span IT infrastructure, cloud, and applications, as well as enable agile DevOps and intelligent business operations at IT environments. We combine elastic industrialized services with automation technologies, products, and proprietary analytics to deliver a new world approach to IT operations. We mitigate risks with IT operations, drive innovation, and transform IT teams & solution providers to become a true service provider. We also enable them to best unlock the potential of new world technologies such as cloud, virtualization, and mobility.
Because we hire only the best and brightest, we nourish that talent with an environment where people can innovate, thrive, and pursue their passions.
Send your resumes to email@example.com