Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the life-cycle management of Qradar systems.
- Deployment of IBM Qradar
- End to End Administration of IBM Qradar
- Writing co-relational rules on IBM Qradar
- Provide demos simulating customer use cases on IBM Qradar
- Configuration of UBA on Qradar
- X-Force threat intelligence
- Apply standard Qradar principles, concepts and techniques in system installation, user administration, managing system access, monitoring performance and problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Support regular compliance checks and implementation of related global procedures.
- Installs the Qradar systems, performs Qradar release upgrades
- Apply system patches.
- Supports the technical implementation of Qradar product
- Manages related components required for Qradar product
- Setup and maintenance of backup, restore and disaster recovery procedures for Qradar.
- Performs root cause analysis on all production support-related issues.
- Designs and implements changes in Qradar.
- Responds to Partner/client demo requests
- Strong working knowledge of networking fundamentals, operating systems and IT security.
- 5+ years of core security experience dealing with IBM Qradar SIEM
- Certifications in IBM Qradar.
- Must have strong Qradar administration experience, background with Linux administration is required.
- Experience with SIEM components is required
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org