NetEnrich is a premier Master Managed Services Provider specializing in technology-led infrastructure management and hybrid IT operations through large service providers and MSP’s across North America and Europe. We are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations. We enable large IT service providers, midmarket enterprises, and Managed Service providers to optimize their service operations, drive operational efficiencies, expand the breadth of technologies and solutions they can take to their clients, and scale their services businesses.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who has hands on experience in supporting and demonstrating a breadth of services/technology capabilities that can be articulated through a sales cycle. This position will be responsible for providing demonstrations of NetEnrich’s intellectual property to prospects, designing remote infrastructure management services specific to prospects, providing proper technology led solutions, developing technical documentation, drilling down into operational data collection from multiple ITOM and ITSM tools to discover compelling events, quantify prospect use cases, and work with NetEnrich Account Managers through the entire lifecycle of an engagement.
- Understand and internalize a comprehensive knowledge of NetEnrich, our solutions, and value propositions as applicable to acquire new partners directly or through a partner’s ecosystem.
- Identify operational gaps across private, hybrid, and public clouds and design service led solutions to rectify stated gaps leveraging NetEnrich technologies and services.
- Work closely with NetEnrich Account Executives in order to identify, research, build, demonstrate, and sell NetEnrich services to potential partners and established partners’ prospects.
- Discover, analyze, and document in depth outcomes between prospects and NetEnrich leveraging quantifiable data and prospect specific use cases.
- Build and maintain technical relationships with prospects/clients and attending meetings as necessary with said prospects/clients.
- Provide in-depth training and demonstrations of NetEnrich’s intellectual property.
Critical Success Factors:
- Strong technical background with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hunger to win and challenge status quo based on NetEnrich’s market leading and disruptive solutions/services.
- Ability to work in fast paced, unstructured, limited governance environment without losing focus on results.
- Ability to strategize, plan, and execute a remote infrastructure management use case including demonstrations.
- Ability to understand a prospects compelling need and design a services-based solution leveraging operational data.
- You have a successful track record in developing relationships in a consultative manner.
- You are seeking, and will thrive in, a target-driven and performance-oriented environment.
- 5+ years of Network Operations Center experience required.
- 5+ years hands on experience of supporting Cisco Networking/UC, VMWare converged infrastructure, Microsoft Server 2008+, AWS, and Azure (Certifications on any technologies a plus).
- 5+ years providing remote infrastructure management demonstrations and lab use case builds.
- 3+ years of sales, presales, and/or solutioning experience
- 3+ years working in a Channel VAR or Managed Services Provider.
- Familiarity of a variety of monitoring, RMM, ITOM, and ITSM software. Examples include ServiceNow, Remedy, Solarwinds, Nimsoft, OpsRamp, Kaseya, LabTech, etc..
- Comprehensive knowledge of how midmarket and large channel services providers network operations centers are implemented along with processes such as ITIL.
- Comprehensive knowledge of how midmarket enterprises network operations centers are implemented along with processes such as SCRUM, ITIL, ISO27001.
- Comprehensive understanding of channel partners and how they provide Managed Services to their clients.
- Full understanding of what is required to run a Network Operations Center which supports converged architecture, traditional servers, public cloud, UC, and networking.
- Able to communicate effectively with C, VP, Director, and Engineer level prospects.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- You are ambitious and motivated. Positive and enthusiastic.
- You are interested in career progression and unafraid of a high performance environment.
- No criminal history and ability to obtain a United States Passport.
- Able to travel up to 35%
Orange County, California
San Jose, California
Houston, Texas (Remote Worker)
Dallas, Texas (Remote Worker)
Austin, Texas (Remote Worker)
Though the listed locations are preferred, any person located in the contiguous United States will be reviewed.
NetEnrich offers competitive compensation and benefits programs including Medical, Dental and Vision care as well as 401K and paid-time off. If you are looking to join an industry leader in a high profile position with the opportunity to grow, come talk to us. www.netenrich.com
Send your resumes to USjobs@netenrich.com