NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centre (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Any Graduate.
- Experience: 4-15 Years
- Having strong technical understanding with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Hunger to win and challenge status quo based on NetEnrich’s market leading and disruptive solutions/services
- Ability to work in fast paced, unstructured, limited governance environment without losing focus on results
- Ability to understand a prospects compelling need and design a services-based solution leveraging operational data
- You have a successful track record in developing relationships in a consultative manner
- You are seeking, and will thrive in, a target-driven and performance-oriented environment
- Comprehensive understanding of channel partners and how they provide Managed Services to their clients
- Able to communicate effectively with C, VP, Director, and Engineer level prospects
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- You are ambitious and motivated. Positive and enthusiastic
- Understand and internalize a comprehensive knowledge of NetEnrich, our solutions, and value propositions as applicable to acquire new partners directly or through a partner’s ecosystem
- Identify operational gaps across private, hybrid, and public clouds and design service led solutions to rectify stated gaps leveraging NetEnrich technologies and services
- Work closely with NetEnrich Account Executives in order to identify, research, build, demonstrate, and sell NetEnrich services to potential partners and established partners’ prospects
- Discover, analyse, and document in depth outcomes between prospects and NetEnrich leveraging quantifiable data and prospect specific use cases
- Build and maintain technical relationships with prospects/clients and attending meetings as necessary with said prospects/clients
Send your resumes to email@example.com