NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The SAN Storage and Backup Administrator will be part of an exciting team that is included in the overall Data Center Infrastructure.
For security clearance purposes, candidates must have lived in Canada for the last five (5) consecutive years and be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Here’s what you will do!
- Monitor and manage Storage systems from EMC, NetApp, IBM, Dell, Nimble, Pure, HP and HITACHI Storage;
- Monitor and manage any of Veeam, Axcient, Symantec NetBackup, Barracuda, Datto, Avamar, Commvault and Networker Backups;
- Install, configure and manage SAN Fibre Channel Switches from Brocade and Cisco;
- Review the Customer’s Storage Infrastructure and provide a detailed analysis of health, utilization and performance inputs;
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve all major outages occurring in the environment, perform problem analysis and record detailed Root Cause Analysis (RCA);
- Set up DR sites to protect production environments in line with customer’s RTO and RPO SLA;
- Configure and manage Snapshots, Clones, Local and Remote Replication for Data Protection;
- Perform capacity, connectivity and performance issues on Storage Systems;
- Perform reliable, secure backup and recovery across the enterprise in accordance with company policy and procedures;
- Create and update documentation for backup procedures, solutions, licensing and applicable project artifacts;
- Coordinate with OEM technical support team to resolve issues;
- Periodically restore backup jobs to verify data recover and to meet the audit compliance
- Perform daily operations in a distributed environment to backup, recover and archive company information;
- Support and troubleshoot backup, recovery and archiving in a large, complex and widely distributed environment;
- Perform daily monitoring and management of the backup solution implemented across the Infrastructure facilities as per predefined policies and procedures;
- Monitor backup jobs, execute restore jobs, troubleshoot failed jobs, and initiate corrective action;
- Provide status and progress reports for backup environment related activities and tasks on regular/periodic basis;
- Proactively provide improvements to the current processes and provide consistent customer service.
Here’s what you will need!
- A minimum of four to eight (4-8) years of networking experience in a NOC environment;
- A Post-secondary technical degree or diploma;
- Experience administering Storage Technologies like EMC VNX/VMAX/VPLEX/RPA/XtremIO, NetApp, Dell, HP, Pure and Nimble;
- A good understanding of Fibre Channel Protocols FCP, FCIP, IFCP, FCOE, ISCSI and NAS protocols NFS and CIFS;
- Expertise in managing customer Backups environment and strong expertise on any of the backup software’s like Veritas NetBackup, Exec, Veeam, Datto, Axcient, Commvault, Data Domain, Avamar and Networker;
- Good troubleshooting skills in Storage Connectivity and Performance Issues;
- A good understanding of SAN, NAS, DAS;
- Knowledge of RAID, Basic SAN Concepts and Components;
- Hands on experience in performing Zoning on Brocade and Cisco Switches;
- Experience and knowledge of Troubleshooting Fabric issues, Connectivity and Performance issues in Fabrics, Storage Pools/Aggregates, Storage Provisioning, Reclamation and Decommission. Storage Virtualization, Thin Provisioning, Storage Tiering and Data Replication, Business Continuity, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Snapshots, Clones, Local and Remote Replications, Enterprise Backup and Disaster recovery methodologies/Techniques, performance and capacity monitoring tools and practices;
- Excellent Communication Skills and Effective Vendor and Customer Managing Skills;
- Adhere to proper escalation, Incident and change control procedures;
- Prepare and submit Capacity and Performance reports in accordance with customer requirements;
- Investigate, analyze and troubleshoot customer backups;
- Detect and alert on deficiencies in backup solutions;
- Make proactive recommendations to improve customer backup environments;
- Quickly and effectively communicate with customers within our SLA;
- Must be able to handle Backup projects individually/as a team player;
- Work with customers and vendors to resolve backup issues;
- Stay abreast of backup technologies;
- Continually update and improve our documentation of customer environments;
- Perform backup assessments / audits.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service…this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to CANjobs@netenrich.com if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes