NetEnrich is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America and Japan. We are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
We enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. We are over 400+ people strong, wellfunded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our deep relationship with strategic resellers across various geographies has resulted in significant growth in new logo acquisition and pipeline of enterprise clients. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
- Responsible for delivering IT services for Multiple Enterprise Customers
- Responsible for Delivering as per SOW
- Responsible for meeting the SLAs committed to the customers
- Helping customers in meeting their Objectives
- Providing Technical Inputs to Customers
- Conducting Service Reviews with Customers
- Identifying automation activities
- Exploring the growth opportunities
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and meeting the customer expectations.
- Implement processes and methodologies for delivering the services efficiently and maintaining the productivity.
- Responsible for planning, recruitment and managing the team to deliver the customer commitments.
- Provide visibility of the services rendered to the customer which may involve travel to meet the customer in person.
- Understanding of the customer’s special requirements and planning for meeting them on need basis.
- Provide leadership to a team of IT professionals.
- Managing customer escalations.
- Develop and maintain a service culture and implement measures to achieve improve service performance.
- Bachelors degree in Computers
- Experience in Remote Infrastructure Management
- Understanding of technologies in IT Service Delivery (Servers, Networking, Storage , Virtualization , Cloud..etc)
- Experience in interacting with the customers in US
- Experience in processes, methodologies and delivery management to meet the SLAs
- Experience in engaging with customers and communicating to the executive staff (VP, CEO, Directors) in North America
- 10+ years in IT Management
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience in Monitoring Tools
- Experience in Managing Single / Multiple Projects
Send your resumes to email@example.com