NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is in enabling functional co-sourcing of IMS via a productized remote shared services delivery model, and use of innovative, proprietary technology to drive automation.
We currently have hundreds of partners in North America, Japan, Europe and Australia and service thousands of end-clients that include enterprises of all shapes and sizes. These channel partners along with our two strategic distribution partners – Ingram Micro and Arrow ECS, play a significant role to drive our reach and growth.
- Implementing Vulnerability scanning
- Patching compliance
- Implementing Identity Manager
- Currently there is no audit process and users provisioning and de-provisioning, so working on setting up these processes
- Replacing Juniper SRX with Palo Alto
- Rearchitecting networking communication across various branch offices
- 2FA for corporate
- Currently using Sumologic but as its expensive they are spinning up syslog infra and routing the subset of events to sumo logic
- Reboot schedules have to defined and enforced
- Hitachi ID is used for authentication
- There is one account called Prod user which is like a shared account and needs to be restricted and removed
- Protectwise is being used for their network IDS
- There is no DR/BCP defined and this is something they are working in defining those policies and procedures
- Pentesting is expected to be implemented at end of 2018.
Below are resource skills expectations (JD)
- Strong Linux skill where he can troubleshoot kernel level issues
- Security generalist – Operations oriented, executions, Good communication to coordinate with various teams
- Knowledge on PenTesting is good
- Knowledge on Application Security (for future)
- Knowledge on cloud is good to have
- App Scanning, code reviews are good to have
Send your resumes to email@example.com