NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Security Operations Analyst will be part of an exciting team that deals with leading edge information security attacks and incident response situations on a daily basis. This position requires shift work in a 24 X 7 environment, 365 days a year.
Here’s what you will do!
- Recognize successful cyber intrusions and compromises through log review and analysis of relevant event detail information;
- Launch and track security investigations to resolution;
- Recognize cyber-attacks based on their signatures;
- Differentiate the false positives from true intrusion attempts and help remediate / prevent;
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to client resources or appropriate internal teams for additional assistance;
- Actively investigate the latest in security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and penetration techniques and notify the client when appropriate;
- Perform tasks as identified in a Security Operations Process Manual and runbooks;
- Coordinate with Client’s internal teams for relevant security incident investigations;
- Assist in the management and monitoring of client IDS, IPS, firewall, DDoS mitigation, UTM, log management and industry standard SIEM tools;
- Identify client security breaches and act as a security advocate for a number of well-established global enterprise clients;
- Leverage various internal platforms and use in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities in order to provide network and data security for clients;
- Perform security threat analysis of various malware and web attacks, scheduling IDS signature platform updates;
- Provides security monitoring, event analysis, and countermeasure/ remediation services;
- Works with clients to remediate security related issues based on operational needs;
- Manages IT security on behalf of the customer to reduce the impact of security incidents and system compromises.
Here’s what you will need!
- A minimum of four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in a Security Operating Centre doing Incident Response, Security Analysis, Security Monitoring, Security Incident Management;
- A Technical Degree or Diploma with relevant IT & Cyber security experience
- Knowledge of the following is required: SIEM, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Protection, Firewalls, Proxy, IAM, ISO/NIST/PCIDSS compliance, Security Analysis, Forensics, Incident Response, Penetration testing (white box and black box), Vulnerability Assessment;
- Hands on knowledge of implementation and management of Intrusion detection systems (IDS/IPS), Firewall, VPN, and other security products (AlienVault, QRADAR, ArcSight, LogRhythm, Splunk, Qualys) is an added advantage;
- Should have knowledge on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis;
- Customer-oriented with a strong interest in client satisfaction;
- Ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly;
- Security Certifications CCSA, CEH, CCNA Security are preferred
*Based on security requirements, applicants applying to this position must have lived in Canada for at least the last five (5) years.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.netenrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes