Are you passionate about security and cloud with a particular focus on security services and compliance? Do you have that unique combination of in-depth technical knowledge, business acumen, and strong interpersonal skills? Do you like helping business leaders think through how to secure services?
For 13 years, NetEnrich, Inc. has been growing and has launched its newest IP managed service, ThreatLandscape. If this Security Services Architect description matches your personal and professional plan, there is a CyberSecurity place for you on the NetEnrich Team!
Security Services Architect (Pre-Sales)
Irvine or San Jose, CA
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Salary DOE, market leading bonus + benefits
The Security Services Architect works in conjunction with NetEnrich and our Partners. The primary function is to act as a subject matter expert when listening to complex Client requirements and produce a simple NetEnrich managed security services that fulfill technical objectives and business imperatives. The role requires a well-thinking leader who is experienced in the security industry, tools, practices, and current events. The Security Services Architect will work on a team that helps Clients better understand on-premise, hybrid, and cloud environments and associated risk exposure; and deliver a holistic security approach that enhances adoption, efficiency, risk reduction, and cost containment.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in solving business and security problems, engaging with product development, and partner organizations to create solutions. The ability to write and communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical teams is required.
This position is available in our Irvine or San Jose, CA office.
- Meet with Partners, Clients, and colleagues to articulate and position NetEnrich ThreatLandscape security offers
- Act as a subject matter expert for NetEnrich managed services, ThreatLandscape security offers, and general industry topics
- Perform product demonstrations remotely and in-person
- Conduct discovery workshops with technical and business stakeholders to define and showcase the value provided by NetEnrich Services.
- Review and summarize Client security criteria and develop best practice strategy for security posture
- Be creative and resourceful in the use of data to build a predictive security service
- Generate security solution options and other NetEnrich service offers as needed to assist with a Client’s production adoption
- Develop well-structured and descriptive scopes of work that best explain how NetEnrich security services fulfills Client requirements, drawings and diagrams may be required
- Participate in ongoing feedback loop with services delivery team for process improvement and ongoing innovation
- Obtain and /or maintain industry certifications as needed
- Attend and support Client, Partner and industry events.
Skills Most Relevant
- Professional, highly organized, and efficient with personal time management
- Comprehensive understanding of subscription services, consumption models and meaningfulness of results
- Understands critical importance of near-term and long-term Client success, as such demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to changing or ambiguous situations.
- Evangelize current and future big picture security capabilities, controls, and services
- Team player with ability to develop effective working relationships with others as needed for high performance in the position as a key contributing member
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a part of a cross-functional team, providing technical engineering, project management, operations, marketing, and administrative support as required
- Proactive and professional communication skills, ability to communicate in a direct, concise manner in both verbal and written interactions
- Proactive and professional communication with internal and external relationships. Can effectively present and interact with technology operators and senior executives as needed
- Well-developed technical writing skills
- Passionate desire for constant improvement personally and professionally
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- 5+ years of experience in the design, implementation, and operation of complex IT systems including on-premise infrastructure, public cloud, and business applications
- 5+ years of technical experience in the IT security realm. For example, design, planning, implementation or support of the following physical or virtual elements:
- Multi-Cloud security, Converged Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Application firewalls, Network Access Control, Antivirus, Secure DNS, VPN/SSL, Secure SD-WAN, SIEM tools, Pen tests and Assessments, Patching & Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of SOC and MSSP operations
- Proven written and oral communication skills both technical and non-technical
- A solid understanding of managed subscription services, X as a Service, and cloud computing business models
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience and industry certifications will be considered for this role, such as CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCIE+Security, and similar
- Experience in active incident recovery and remediation experience is a plus
- Experience estimating services scopes
- Proven track record of successful and profitable project completion for commercial, enterprise or global Clients
- Experience in utilizing SaaS based security and operations solutions
- Foundational understanding of SIEM tools such as IBM QRadar
Measurements of Success
- Accuracy and completeness of proposal and scopes of services
- Collaboration and research with colleagues
- Efficiency and time to turn around proposal and scope documents based on information available
- Client and Partner satisfaction score
- Overall NetEnrich profitability