NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Senior Data Centre Administrator will be part of an exciting team that manages the overall Network and Security Infrastructure. This position requires shift work in the Digital Operations Centre which is a 24 X 7 environment, running 365 days a year.
Here’s what you will do!
- Troubleshoot Windows Server Performance issues;
- Create, review, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures;
- Maintain the latest knowledge in the Windows Server Administration;
- Execute monthly patch management;
- Install, configure and manage VMware vSphere 6.x ESXi Infrastructure;
- Manage Hosts patching via Update Manager Plug-in, OS / Patch Release management;
- Configure and manage HA, DRS, SDRS and Resource Pools clusters;
- Configure and manage Monitoring Alerts w.r.t VMware Hypervisors and VM’s;
- Perform capacity and performance reports for Cluster, Hosts, Storage, VM’s etc.
- Manage resources like CPU / Memory / Disk and manage respective resource bottleneck;
- Run Maintenance (Performance, Break fix, Troubleshooting, Health Check) for VMware vSphere 6.0 environment;
- Configure Server Hardware, administer and troubleshoot Hardware Break Fix and Configuration issues;
- Design, implement and support experience in multiple storage technologies;
- Implement, configure and troubleshoot of EMC, NetApp, Dell and Hitachi Storage;
Here’s what you will need!
- A minimum of eight to ten (8-10) years of networking experience in a NOC environment;
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in computer science, network administration, systems engineering, or a related field of study;
- Experience in Cisco and Brocade San switch Configuration and Implementation, high-level diagnostics and troubleshooting on VMware vSphere 6.x ESXi.
- Detailed knowledge of RAID, SCSI, SAN, NAS and Replication concepts.
- Excellent troubleshooting and System Administration skills on VMware products and tools.
- Hardware knowledge of server, storage and SAN switch Integration
- Advanced server and storage problem isolation and resolution skills.
- Technical documentation including high-level and low-level designs, configurations, test plans, procedures
- Knowledge of networking and storage protocols: NFS, CIFS, TCP/IP, Fibre Channel, Storage Area Network
- In depth knowledge on technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server, DHCP, DNS, ADCS, ADFS, NPS, File Servers, Print Servers, RDS Servers, Windows Clustering, NLB.
- Good expertise in configuring Snapshots, Clones, Sync/Async Replication and DR.
- Good understanding of Backup Software and implementation.
- Experience in Backup software like Veeam, Commvault, Net Backup and TSM.
- Able to configure backup jobs, troubleshoot and perform DR operations.
- Resolve complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation.
- Experience performing troubleshooting and Analytical of IT Infrastructure problems.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for Major incidents and Problem Management.
- Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual sessions and management of server’s resources between virtual machines.
- Experience in P2V, VMotion, Storage VMotion, FT etc.
- Scripting skills – shell, batch, PowerShell, etc.
- Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability.
- Experience working on vSAN configuration and troubleshooting.
- Should have very good experience in Windows, AD, Exchange, Office 365, VMware, Storage, Backups, UCS and Server Hardware.
- Good hands-on experience in Storage technologies of EMC, Dell, NetApp and IBM.
- Good expertise in handling Veeam, NetBackup, Backup Exec, Commvault, Avamar and Networker.
- Good knowledge on blade servers: Dell, HP, Cisco UCS
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities and issues.
*Based on security requirements, applicants applying to this position must have lived in Canada for at least the last five (5) years.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “roll up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, and work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.netenrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep expertise and broad team – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes