NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparallel operational and cost efficiencies. We provide our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
Role : Senior Java Developer.
Work with the Architect to design and implement next generation product.
Work collaboratively with the engineers to inculcate a culture of innovation and accountability. Develop a deep understanding of the domain find creative solutions to complex problems. Be hands on and lead by example.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- 7 to 10 years’ experience building scalable web applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Strong understanding of Micro¬services architectures/Designs. Extensive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures.
- Prior hands¬on experience in developing and deploying Micro-services solutions on Cloud.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs using spring boot, JSON Strong understanding of OOPs, functional and reactive programming technologies.
- Good experience in design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Intercepting Filter and Front Controller.
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSockets and other web technologies.
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption.
- Experience in use of source code management system like GIT and build tools like maven, gradle.
- Must have strong testing, Unit test using Junit, debugging and troubleshooting. Strong understanding in developing common design patterns.
- Good to have experience with Netflix OOS or/and Spring Cloud technologies, Kafka, Elastic search and in memory DB (Redis, Hassel cast), SQL.
- Good knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum methodology. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org