NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- System Administration – including managing the trouble ticket queue, responding to proactive monitoring alerts, executing change controls, routine maintenance, shell scripting, performance monitoring, tuning, and system diagnostics.
- 24×7 rotational on-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-though, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Participation in all on-going infrastructure initiatives including: Software Currency, Hardware Technology Refreshes, Security hardening / Patch currency, and Enterprise Monitoring process improvements
- Implement Operating System security policies and procedures, in line with Client objectives.
- Adherence to all infrastructure build standards and final certification of all new system builds through a formal team Operational Readiness reviews
- Regular proactive capacity planning and tending reviews of all systems
- Efficient system resource utilization, including optimal performance and management of resource Sharing environments
- Interaction with 3rd party vendors, Client Teams and senior onsite Systems Engineers as necessary to optimally perform job responsibilities
- Create and Maintain detailed up to date technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Run Books)
- Detailed reporting on the status of trouble tickets and Build projects through defined processes.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of 7*24 Production support experience in managing Linux/Unix environments across different hardware platforms.
- Hands-on experience in build, clustering, configuration, design, deployment and scalability of Linux/Unix server hardware.
- General Administration of Unix/Linux – Installation, Users Creation, Group Creation, Permissions, Creations of Folders, Mail (Send Mail, Postfix, Spam Filter Assassin), Web (Apache, Tomcat), FTP, DHCP, DNS, Proxy (Squid), Samba, Firewall (NAT, IP Tables, Packet Filter, IP Filter) LDAP, NFS, NIS, Clear case, Rebuilding the Kernel, Integrating Windows to Linux Domain, Domain in both Windows (ADS) and Linux using LDAP
- Must be part of the 7*24 on-call schedule for UNIX administration; must be enthusiastic about learning and supporting other flavors of UNIX administration (eg. Solaris, AIX). Understanding of the implementation and configuration of clustering software for the primary OS is strongly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with installation and troubleshooting various Linux/Unix flavors like RedHat, Fedora Core, CentOS. Must be able to write scripts using Shell (Bash/Ksh/csh) and Perl.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills, Leadership skills
- Excellent customer service & teamwork skills, quality and changed oriented with initiative and eager ability to learn.
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels, including internal account management and local customer environment to maximize opportunities and improve customer service.
- Having B1/H1 visa will be an added advantage.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org