NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Department: 752003 – IT Infr Middleware Support (Technology Services)
Reports to: Manager/Director Platform Ops
Interval is looking for a Senior Linux DevOps Systems Engineer to join their Technology Services team. This position will play a key role employing standards for Interval’s infrastructure and application environment. This person will need to excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment with ability to multi-task and come up with solutions for complex applications & platforms. The Senior Platform OPs Systems Engineer must have a strong Linux background with the ability to code/script and experience with automation and configuration management tools. Understanding and experience with a hybrid cloud environment and building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations to streamline the processes and provide self-service is key. Communication and collaboration across all teams and departments is a must. As a senior engineer the person will be looked on to lead projects and serve as a mentor and resource for more junior engineers on the team.
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
- 10 or more years in a related computer field with at least 5 years in Web application platforms in an enterprise multi-platform environment.
- Middleware (JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, etc.)
- Webserver/Proxy (Apache, Squid, etc.)
- Containers (OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Monitoring tools (Wily, Splunk, etc.)
- Load Balancing (F5, etc.)
- Coding/Scripting (Perl, bash, PHP, Java, etc.)
- Performance Tuning (Java/JVM, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Disaster Recovery
- Virtualization (VMWare, KVM, etc.)
- Automation/Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Hybrid Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Standing, walking, sitting, pushing/pulling, manual dexterity (writing, typing, fingering, handling), operation of automated equipment (ie. Computer).
Send your resumes to email@example.com