NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centre (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
Any graduates or postgraduate
Experience: 10+ Years.
- Industry knowledge of modern data center, network, and/or UC technologies, and managed services
- Outstanding writing skills to create marketing plans, competitive analysis and executive presentations; effective delivery against tight deadlines and often anticipates and initiates work that requires minimal review.
- Excellent business planning, strategic thinking and analysis skills across multiple market segments and can conceptualize unmapped market segments.
- Strong drive for results with an ability to build consensus and business decisions; experienced working with senior management.
- Extensive experience creating marketing plans and supporting materials.
- Experience in supporting sales team and designing and direct the implementation of sales tools and marketing programs.
- Expertise in project and program management skills, collaborating, planning, tracking, managing and communication with stakeholders across functional and product groups.
- Minimum 5 years related industry experience with background in product management and/or product marketing.
- Knowledge and experience with USA enterprise clients
This product management/product marketing position is a critical & high visibility role spanning a broad range of exciting opportunities for our line of managed services and products for Modern Data Center, Network, and/or Unified Communications.
The individual will be directly responsible for product management, product marketing, product messaging, partner enablement, and content creation for the program. The candidate will also be expected to deeply understand the technical and business needs for enterprise clients & partners, quantify those needs in the form of data, and vigorously represent those needs back to engineering, service delivery, sales, and marketing to help accurately develop services, products, and methodologies.
The successful individual will be expected to develop specific product management and product marketing plans and activities for our managed services and products in modern data center, network, and/or UC, to establish, enhance or distinguish product value proposition and placement within the competitive arena.
- Define the service offerings, strategy and direction that translates into high value service offerings to customers
- Establish pricing and packaging strategy and analyze effectiveness from time to time
- Collect continuous feedback and optimize pricing/service offering to make it competitive
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity to run promotions time to time to provide extra push to revenue growth
- Use strong relationships with sales and sales channels to execute the strategy, develop effective sales enhancement tools, sales programs, value propositions and incentives.
- Responsible for revenue growth from the service offering and taking the service offering to different markets globally
Send your resumes to email@example.com