Location: Northern California/Bay Area and Northeast-Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC.
NetEnrich is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. We are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
We enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. We are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
We are in immediate and aggressive need of Senior Sales Executive – Managed Services who has experience in selling Remote Infrastructure Management, Application Outsourcing or Managed Services to Fortune 1000 enterprises at the CXO level.
- Responsible for leading sales pursuits with Fortune 1000 new logo clients and selected current clients
- Ownership of the sales cycle from territory plan and client development through close
- Work closely with solution and technology team to position NetEnrich to achieve client outcomes
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to closure.
- Develop opportunities, lead, collaborate and motivate sales pursuit teams across NetEnrich and its strategic partners
Critical Success Factors:
- Self-Starter, impact player with proactive and aggressive attributes
- Strong consultative selling skills at the CXO/MD/VP level. Applies industry domain, technology and IT operations best practice knowledge as part of consultative selling to create interest and extract details about key requirements and issues, and develop attractive value propositions and custom solution(s) for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
- Strong learning aptitude, abilities to learn new domain, technology solutions, service offerings and managed services concepts, and deliver on it.
- Hunger to win and challenge status quo based on NetEnrich’s market leading and disruptive solutions/services.
- Entrepreneur spirit with smart leadership qualities, ownership and accountability
- Ability to work in fast paced, unstructured, limited governance environment without losing focus on results
- Key focus and commitment to winning large multi-year deals (>$10 M TCV) from Fortune 1000 clients in Financial Services, Retail/CPG, Logistics/Transportation, Travel/Hospitality, Telecom/Media & Entertainment and Hi-Tech/ISV industry segments.
- Ability to strategize, plan and execute sales plan. This includes understanding and leveraging the industry ecosystem, identifying and staying committed to named/target accounts, building strong relationships and focused account mapping, planning and execution.
- At least three years of successful direct sales experience leading technology services pursuits as a hunter building strategic account relationships targeting Fortune 1000 clients.
- Understanding of Managed Services models: IT Infrastructure or Applications, and the challenges faced by enterprises and IT operations leaders
- Demonstrated experience in working with C level executives linking business outcomes to technology transformation.
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client presentations at all levels.
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to perform business travel (up to 75%)
- Strong initiative, creativity and ability to lead a complex sale
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Send your resumes to USjobs@netenrich.com
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform Vistara, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), we are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While we focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Our clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose NetEnrich as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the Vistara automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes