NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- B.E/B.Tech, CEH, CISSP, ITIL, Scrum
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (ArcSight/Splunk/QRadar/AlienVault) – Cloud and On-premise versions
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Experience in threat management
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.
- Knowledge of applications, databases, and middleware to address security threats against the same
- Proficient at preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in vendor management
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Lead and manage the Security Operations Center
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework
- Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team and vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action when required, for the Security Operations Centre
- Management, administration and maintenance of security devices under the purview of the client environment which consists of state-of-the art technologies
- Perform threat management and threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to the senior management
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders, and build and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Ensure industry standards with regards to security compliance ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS, etc.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org