NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich( www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparallel operational and cost efficiencies. We provide our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- System Administration – including managing the trouble ticket queue, responding to proactive monitoring alerts, executing change controls, routine maintenance, performance monitoring, tuning, and system diagnostics.
- 24×7 rotational on-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-though, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Participation in all on-going infrastructure initiatives including: Software Currency, Hardware Technology Refreshes, Security hardening / Patch currency, and Enterprise Monitoring process improvements
- Implement Operating System security policies and procedures, in line with Client objectives.
- Should be willing to travel abroad for short term assignments
- Adherence to all infrastructure build standards and final certification of all new system builds through a formal team Operational Readiness reviews
- Regular proactive capacity planning and tending reviews of all systems
- Efficient system resource utilization, including optimal performance and management of resource Sharing environments
- Interaction with 3rd party vendors, Client Teams and senior onsite Systems Engineers as necessary to optimally perform job responsibilities
- Create and Maintain detailed up to date technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Run Books)
- Detailed reporting on the status of trouble tickets and Build projects through defined processes.
- Provide consultation on best practices and implementation strategies to the client
- Ability to trouble shoot various deployments and installations
- Create appropriate solution design documents
- Ability to prioritize, track and execute on multiple projects
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of progressive experience in the Domain.
- Prior experience in operation, troubleshooting, reporting and maintenance of MS Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013.
- Should have performance monitoring and troubleshooting activities
- Experience working with Exchange Backups and Restores using native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels, including internal account management and local customer environment to maximize opportunities and improve customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in implementing and deploying workloads on Azure VM. Experience in implementing images and disks.
- Good understanding of storage concepts. Experience in designing and implementing Azure Storage.
- Good understanding of networking concepts. Experience in designing Azure Virtual Network, Implementing Site-to-Site VPN and Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Good understanding of Azure Active Directory. Experience of integrating Azure AD with Windows based AD. Experience of integrating applications with Azure AD.
- Understanding of Cloud Service & roles. Experience in Deploying, Managing and Monitoring Cloud Services.
- Good understanding of Azure Web App hosting plans and experience of Implementing, deploying and configuring Azure Websites.
- Good understanding of Azure SQL
- Experience in designing and Implementing Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Experience in Windows PowerShell scripting
- Azure certification Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions will be an advantage
Send your resumes to email@example.com