NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
- This role will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing VMware infrastructures for our global customers.
- The candidate will be involved in a very dynamic environment designing and implementing virtual environments using VMware technologies which hosts various Linux & Microsoft operating system flavors.
- The candidate will be involved in evaluating and deploying the latest virtualization technologies to meet the requirements of our global customers.
- Plan, design, deploy, maintain and support the virtual environments operating in Windows and Linux environments for our global customers
- Administer Virtual Infrastructures (VMware) including provisioning, reporting, monitoring and maintenance of virtual machines and ESX server management across all our global customer deployments.
- Performance tune virtual machine implementations across Linux and Microsoft deployments – on ESX, Virtual Server and Workstation solutions.
- Manage VMware connectivity with shared storage (SAN) solutions
- Deploy and manage complementary virtualization technologies and tools (i.e. Automated Provisioning, VCB, DRP, etc)
- Work closely with members of the various customer IT teams to provide input for problem solving and provide input to facilitate future growth of the business.
- Must have 3 + years experience managing a Virtual Infrastructure (VMware in multiple environments)
- Must have experience in a System Administration role with expertise in both Linux and Windows.
- Strong proficiency with the following applications:
- VMware ESX 3.x/4.x/5.x, Virtual Center, VCB, Virtual Server and VMware Workstation, Microsoft products including Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Server, Red Hat and SUSE Linux, all versions of Windows clients.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills and problem resolving skills on the above mentioned components. Should be able to handle escalations independently and work with teams.
- Should be well versed with P2V, V2V migrations.
- Ability to perform Capacity Planning & Performance Analysis for VMware Virtual Infrastructures
- VCP 4/5 Certification is added advantage.
- Must have expertise in the following Server related skills:
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, TCI/IP, Sub netting, web hosting, FTP, protocols/applications, scripting, RAID controllers, HA and SAN technologies.
- Experience in analyzing and evaluating system security threats and safeguards.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with employees and customers at all skill levels; including the ability to translate and communicate technical and analytical issues to all types of end users.
- Motivated self-starter personality; must be able to work independently.
- Demonstrates the ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and team communications skills are essential, Knowledge on ISMS.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org