NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
- 5 + years of relevant experience
- Strong skills on VOIP, Contact Center, Cisco IPCC etc.
- Installation and troubleshooting of IP Phones.
- Configuring and Management of Backup and Restore Utility (BARS).
- Implementation experience of CISCO IP Telephony would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Shoretel VOIP systems, Avaya IP Telephony, Asterix VOIP, Cisco Call manager is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Certification on CCVP will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, open to work in 24*7 environment.
- Any graduate.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org