- System Administration – including managing the trouble ticket queue, responding to proactive monitoring alerts, executing change controls, routine maintenance, performance monitoring, tuning, and system diagnostics.
- 24×7 rotational on-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-though, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Participation in all on-going infrastructure initiatives including: Software Currency, Hardware Technology Refreshes, Security hardening / Patch currency, and Enterprise Monitoring process improvements
- Implement Operating System security policies and procedures, in line with Client objectives.
- Should be willing to travel abroad for short term assignments
- Adherence to all infrastructure build standards and final certification of all new system builds through a formal team Operational Readiness reviews
- Regular proactive capacity planning and tending reviews of all systems
- Efficient system resource utilization, including optimal performance and management of resource Sharing environments
- Interaction with 3rd party vendors, Client Teams and senior onsite Systems Engineers as necessary to optimally perform job responsibilities
- Create and Maintain detailed up to date technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Run Books)
- Detailed reporting on the status of trouble tickets and Build projects through defined processes.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the Domain.
- Strong expertise in Windows , Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013, MS Active Directory.
- Must have in-depth and strong working knowledge of networking concepts, MS Clustering, Windows IIS, web technologies and system security
- Prior experience in design, installation, configuration, operation, troubleshooting, reporting and maintenance of MS Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013.
- Should have performance monitoring and troubleshooting activities
- Solid experience in Multi-Domain Administration, Active directory, Group Policies, and Exchange administration a must
- Experience working with Exchange Backups and Restores using native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
- Excellent working knowledge in backup software like Veritas Netbackup, Veritas Backup Exec, Commvault, Legato
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels, including internal account management and local customer environment to maximize opportunities and improve customer service.
Send your resumes to email@example.com