NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for all the plans, activities and processes used to design, deliver and manage its services in order to keep clients satisfied. This position will also lead the professionals who are responsible for providing services clients.
Here’s what you will do!
- Act as the escalation point to give direction on continuous improvement of all service support and service delivery processes;
- Set up and maintains the IT infrastructure for customers Operations, SLA and continuous service improvements;
- Understand the implementation of IT Service Strategies supporting Customer environments;
- Ensure OLA’s and SLA’s and any third-party supplier agreements are in alignments with and capable of delivering services within contracted timeframes;
- Oversee the continued provision of delivery of services by the Operations team to the agreed quality level;
- Participate and manage the service delivery meetings with external customers & partners;
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively;
- Ensure that systems, processes, and methodologies are followed according to company guidelines;
- Prepare various weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports for customers, senior Management, partners and clients;
- Drive problem investigations and resolutions as required while highlighting any service exceptions;
- Design and maintain process documentation for the service delivery team;
- Ensure quality and services are performed to the agreed SLA Administration;
- Build relationships with partners, customers and clients and participate in meetings as necessary;
- Attract, hire, develop and motivate employees as needed to accomplish goals and objectives;
- Train the team on new technologies, processes and product enhancements;
- Oversee employee’s daily activities as well as the dispatch process of service requests;
- Schedule shifts for employees and delegate on-call responsibilities;
- Guide employees in professional development programs for career development;
- Manage and conduct performance reviews of the team;
- Ensure adherence to Service Management Processes by the Operations Team.
Here’s what you will need!
- A Technical degree or diploma with eight to twelve (8-12) years of relevant experience in a service delivery function;
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience leading and managing a team;
- Experience setting up and working in a 24 hour/ 7 days a week environment running 365 days per year
- Experience working in a small company environment
- Experience in ITIL knowledge and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Various Technologies:
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)- 4- 10 years
- Network Switches, Routers, Firewall – 4-10 years
- Virtualization – 4-6 years
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS) – 2-3 years
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl) – 4-6 years
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to careers@NetEnrich.com if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.NetEnrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes