NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Graduation / Post Graduation
- 10+ years of experience working on ITSM and ITIL Frameworks
- 4+ years of experience working on SNOW Architecture and Green Field Implementation
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, and Release Management
- Experience working with Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists
- Expert in migration from ITSM Tools to SNOW
- Expert web services integrations
- Consult with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions
- Should advice on options, risk and impacts on business process and technical architecture
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org