The Solutions Architect is a customer-focused, highly technical sales professional who provides support and guidance to prospective and current customers, while collaborating with Sales Managers and partner organizations to recommend and develop appropriate Security-focused solution offerings. The SE acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in the IT Security field by the account team, channel partners and customers.
- Articulate the benefits of NetEnrich services for both technical and non-technical audiences. Research the technical requirements of an opportunity to scope and architect a solution that meets the client’s needs.
- Conduct Proof of Value engagements on public sector sales opportunities. This includes installation and configuration of IBM QRadar/AlienVault appliances (physical and virtual), training individuals on the use of NetEnrich services, helping with hunting for malicious network activity or host-based indicators, and analysis of detected events.
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues.
- Provide reporting and feedback on partner/client accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering.
- Work closely with clients to grow and expand the implementation/integration of NetEnrich Services.
- Understand the clients business drivers and how to map these to NetEnrich solution(s) that meets their information security needs; budget; and governance, risk management, and compliance requirements.
10 plus years pre-sales experience in security services industry.
- Pre-sales experience in information security or cloud addressing the needs of federal, state, and/or local government, and/or education clients
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work autonomously, and prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of NetEnrich Cyber Security solutions.
- Understand and be conversant about NetEnrich SOC competitors, their solutions, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Experience with cloud, managed, and as a service-based security consumption models. Possess the ability to address the security implications of moving to the cloud, and articulate the value of offering security services from the cloud.
- Familiarity with various hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, common malware families, and Anti-Virus / IDS / IPS evasion techniques
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a wide variety of IT technologies and security solutions. Day-to-day responsibilities and interactions will involve multiple focus areas, therefore the successful candidate must demonstrate subject matter expertise in one or more of the following:
- Malware Analysis – Static, Delta, and Dynamic / Runtime approaches
- Host-based Forensics and Windows Internals
- Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) and/or Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) technologies
- Network Forensics – Packet Capture and Analysis
- Incident Response – Workflow procedures, evidence gathering, chain of custody handling
- Sandboxing – Open Source and Commercial solutions: GFI, Cuckoo, Sandboxie
- Network Engineering – OSI model, IPv4/6, Routing, Switching, DNS, VLANs and Subnetting, taps, Load Balancers
- Network Security – Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies
- Email Flow – Exchange / Domino, Cloud Solutions, AV and Anti-SPAM products
- File Storage – SAN architectures, SMB / CIFS / NFS protocols
- Enterprise Architecture – Active Directory, SCCM, LDAP / RADIUS / TACACS+, 2-Factor Auth., RBAC
- Server Administration Windows and Linux Server Run and Maintain experience
- SOC Operations – SIEMs (IBM QRadar/AlienVault/ArcSight / Spunk), Ticketing systems (Service Now/ConnectWise/OpsRamp/Remedy)
- Cloud services and Virtualization Technology Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Azure and HyperV, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance topics NIST Special Publications, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Risk Management Framework, Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA), Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) mandates, etc.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org