NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
SOC – Solution Architect/ SOC Solutions Specialist:
The Solutions Architect/specialist is a customer-focused, highly technical sales professional who provides support and guidance to prospective and current customers, while collaborating with Sales Managers and partner organizations to recommend and develop appropriate Security-focused solution offerings. The Solutions Architect/ Specialist acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in the IT Security field by the account team, channel partners and customers.
- Contribute to the ongoing tracking and management of pre-sales security services client opportunities
- Create and deliver security services proposals to clients with accurate deliverable scoping, sizing and pricing. Leverage internal functions to scale while maintaining quality of deliverables.
- Identify and position new and innovative security service offerings and solutions based on observed marketplace demands and industry specific trends.
- Articulate the benefits of NetEnrich services for both technical and non-technical audiences. Research the technical requirements of an opportunity to scope and architect a solution that meets the client’s needs.
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues.
- Provide reporting and feedback on partner/client accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering.
- Work closely with clients to grow and expand the implementation/integration of NetEnrich Services.
- Understand the client’s business drivers and how to map these to NetEnrich solution(s) that meets their information security needs; budget; and governance, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Despite best efforts at security engineering, when breaches or security incidents are reported, the candidate will be called upon to provide guidance and expertise to isolate, stop, mitigate and refine policies to prevent future attacks.
- Degree with minimum 15 years of working experience in IT with at least 10 years of relevant information security working experience, especially in the enterprise Cybersecurity space.
- Professional security certifications (CISSP, CEH, ECSA, LPT, CHFI, CSSLP, GPEN, CREST etc) preferred.
- Familiarity with various hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, common malware families, and Anti-Virus /DLP/ IDS / IPS evasion techniques
- Knowledge of Network Security – Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies
- Strong in-depth working knowledge of SOC Operations – SIEMs (IBM QRadar/AlienVault), Threat Hunting, Anomaly Detection, AI/ML.
- Basic understanding of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance topics
- Knowledge of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, hacking and exploit methods etc.
- Knowledge of Threat intelligence platforms for integrated security operations centers.
- Knowledge of threat vectors in the areas of ransomware, malware and targeted cyber phishing.
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience delivering inspiring talks around complex technical subject matter
- Experience in security technologies, practices, application/network/systems architecture and design, tests tools and processes.
- Prior experience in deployment of security patterns on one or more private cloud platforms (Open Shift/IBM/Cloud Foundry) and public clouds (AWS/Azure/Google).
- Experience selling and delivering solutions to multi-national clients.
- Strong understanding of secure application development, Agile, DevSecOps and securing cloud technologies.
Send your resumes to email@example.com