NetEnrich, Inc. is recruiting for our San Jose, CA office: Solution Architect: Architect solutions for various requirements and compare and contrast solutions in the market place. Create reference architectures. Ensure the architected solutions are accurately implemented and meet customers’ business goals. Propose development and conduct system architecture development, planning and implementation. Implement backup solutions and recovery and monitor procedures, ongoing support performance and backup infrastructure. Develop process and execute solution strategies for new products to ensure smooth transition into service delivery.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years of experience; or 5 years of experience in lieu of BS+3.
- Skills in VMware solutioning; knowledge of the architecture, implementation and ongoing management of VCloud Director; experience with conducting migration and upgrading to the latest versions of virtualization environments; and understanding of physical to virtual migrations (i.e., planning and implementations).
Please reference job code: SA-GM
Send your resumes to USjobs@netenrich.com
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform Vistara, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), we are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While we focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Today, enterprises face tremendous pressures to increase their IT efficiencies while reducing their service delivery costs. These enterprises also have the desire to drive IT agility and modernize their IT infrastructure through build-out of converged infrastructure & private clouds, or leverage innovative offerings in public clouds. In addition, they want to continue to keep their existing on-premise infrastructure running. All of this challenges IT teams in the recurring demand for resources and expertise!
Our clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose NetEnrich as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the Vistara automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes