NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is in enabling functional co-sourcing of IMS via a productized remote shared services delivery model, and use of innovative, proprietary technology to drive automation.
We currently have hundreds of partners in North America, Japan, Europe and Australia and service thousands of end-clients that include enterprises of all shapes and sizes. These channel partners along with our two strategic distribution partners – Ingram Micro and Arrow ECS, play a significant role to drive our reach and growth.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience on Splunk SIEM administration.
- The Senior Splunk engineer would closely work with our SOC team in the configuration and rollout of Splunk functionality, enhancing the existing Splunk environments, troubleshooting, implementing changes, trend analysis and providing best practices as needed
- Understanding of Splunk architecture, including configuration files.
- Experience maintaining Splunk components (indexer, forwarder, search head).
- Experience onboarding new data sources and setting up alerts (formatting, standardization, etc.).
- Experience writing Splunk queries to create complex Splunk dashboards.
- Previous experience implementing Splunk Best Practices (apps, add-ons, searches, etc.).
- Ability to write regex to perform field extractions at search time.
- Knowledge of app creation, user and role access permissions.
- Understanding of Application and Infrastructure
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills Analyzes data from various sources to determine next steps
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and support of Splunk at client site
- Develop, implement, and document configuration standards, policies, and procedures for operating, managing, and ensuring the security of the Splunk infrastructure
- Develop custom Splunk searches, programming, and reporting
- Participate in incident, problem, and change management processes
- Measures and demonstrates software compliance with internal and external regulations
- Manages physical and virtual environments from a unified management platform
- Work closely with UNIX, Linux and Windows server administration teams to diagnose and resolve configuration issues
- Hands-on support of Windows, Linux and/or AIX in large, enterprise environment Responsible for provisioning, patching, and managing of heterogeneous servers
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org