NetEnrich opened their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Technical Implementation Analyst will be responsible to ensure accurate monitoring, availability, and reliability of the client’s local, wide area and application-oriented infrastructure. The primary technical focus will be on introducing innovative technologies for the benefit of the business, translating them to the business needs and successfully implementing them along with supporting the existing enterprise infrastructure.
Here’s what you will do!
- Reviews all customer documentation on processes and current state of the environment;
- On-boards innovative technologies to meet business needs and support ongoing application-oriented infrastructure;
- Works with external customers to understand business processes and workflow needs;
- Develops customer requirement documents;
- Recommends and offers existing or customized solutions to the customer;
- Works with technical resources to resolve functionality or requirements issues;
- Documents and trains the customer on due diligence and knowledge transfer requirements;
- Writes user acceptance test cases, organize and manage test sessions and/or participate in user acceptance testing;
- Setups and tests automation scripts;
- Acts as key transition resource to lead and execute;
- Builds detailed transition plans;
- Deploys the tools required for setting up the monitoring of the customer environment;
- Resolves any concerns and issues with other technical resources and /or teams during customer transition;
- Plans, schedules, reports, supports and escalates activities effectively and in a timely manner when outside the scope of the plan or project;
- Develops training plans for the customer based on scope of services (specific to DOC tools and resources);
- Creates and delivers documentation or training as required;
- May provide first tier end user support;
- Leads customer training workshops while documenting action items;
- Conducts automation workshops with the customer and identifies approach;
- Tracks all activity and provides timely updates and reports to customers and key stakeholders;
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders and vendors as necessary.
Here’s what you will need!
- A Technical degree or diploma in Computers Science or related discipline;
- Four to six (4-6) years of relevant technical business and implementation experience.
- Experience working with external customers to onboard and transition new services;
- Hands-on Experience with ITOM and APM Tools (Solar winds/Nimsoft/HP/CA/App Dynamics/New Relic etc.);
- Hands-on experience on at least 1 of the following technologies (Windows/Linux/Azure/AWS/Networking);
- Hands-on Experience with ITMS Tools and Integrations (SNOW/JIRA/REMEDY);
- Good knowledge on APIs and Integrations;
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, Data Center infrastructure, cloud;
- Extensive experience in analysing monitoring requirement, proposing solutions & implementing as per client requirement;
- Experience in delivering multi-vendor integrated monitoring solutions aligned to the above capabilities defined;
- Customer and vendor facing interaction experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge in project tracking, excel, power point, Visio;
- Experience producing ITIL process and technical documentation.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in a 24 hour/ 7 days a week environment running 365 days per year is an asset;
- Experience in I/T outsourcing is an asset.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.NetEnrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes