NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Technical Operations Analyst will work with the customer and remotely monitor and manage the customer’s IT infrastructure environment. This position will work on various shifts as this environment will operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Here’s what you will do!
- Provides technical support and acts as the first point of contact when customers have issues;
- Performs the initial analysis of customer events and re-create incidents in order to resolve issues and reduce issues;
- Provides support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium;
- Monitors events generated from different monitoring systems (24*7*365);
- Troubleshoots problems, determines root cause and resolves issue to prevent reoccurrence;
- Manages and oversees the Servers and Backup jobs;
- Works with network carriers to resolve issues;
- Performs server patching and antivirus updates;
- Develops Standard Operating procedures with detailed resolution steps related to all the technologies;
- Develops scripts and assists in automating the routine tasks;
- Handles major incidents and critical outages and escalates when necessary.
Here’s what you will need!
- A Technical degree or diploma with three to five (3-5) years of relevant experience in a customer focused function;
- Experience working in a 24 hours/7 days per week environment;
- Experience working in a small company environment;
- Experience in ITIL knowledge and Scrum methodologies;
- Experience with Various Technologies:
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)- 3-5 years
- Network Switches, Routers, Firewall – 3-5 years
- Virtualization -3-5 years
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS) – 1-3 years
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl) – 3-5 years
- Storage and backup- 1-3 years
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to careers@NetEnrich.com if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.NetEnrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes