Location: Dallas, TX (Open to Other Locations)
NetEnrich is a premier Master Managed Services Provider specializing in technology-led infrastructure management and hybrid IT operations through large channel partners across North America. We are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
We enable large IT service providers and Managed Service providers to optimize their service operations, drive operational efficiencies, expand the breadth of technologies and solutions they can take to their clients, and scale their services businesses.
We are looking for Transformation & Solution Specialists who have experience in consultative sales with an ability to understand business, operations and technology challenges and help build the right solution to transform an MSP’s existing operations. This position will require for the candidate to be specialist in solution sales and help Netenrich Account Executives through the complex sales cycle.
- Consult with Partner executive leadership to identify and prioritize transformation sales targets
- Create and carry out sales strategy with outside account teams
- Understand all facets of partner business and challenges/gaps
- Client retention
- Manage opportunities and assist sales teams in the preparation and conduct Managed Service workshop to identify existing challenges, limitations, gaps
- Work with Operations Team to build right solution models in conjunction with the NetEnrich technology/operations capabilities for the partner
- Consult with partner operations team to provide strategic and tactical planning for technology solutions
- Ensure partner requirements have been understood and incorporated into engagement scope
- Identify and define specific ITIL-type tasks that will be performed as part of the managed service and their associated measurable outcomes
- Assist in the development of internal or partner capabilities as required
- Evangelize and educate sales, product and services organizations on the capabilities and solutions we can offer
Expect travel across US and with some Global NetEnrich Locations
Critical Success Factors:
- Experience selling and presenting to C-level executives
- Ability to translate capability into business value
- Ability to successfully navigate a matrixed selling organization
- Proven technical pre-sales consulting and/or project management experience preferably from a major outsourcer, system integrator or hardware vendor
- Excellent analytical/problem solving abilities, leadership and sales skills
- Ability to relate to and communicate at all levels with technologists and management
- Understanding of running managed services operations
- Ability to develop TCO Analysis for specific partners during the sales engagement
Good to have:
- Some experience in a leadership role in a managed service practice or business unit
- Knowledge of Operational metrics & delivery models
- Experience implementing ITIL and/or operational best practices
- Experience working in an individual contribution role
- Private and Public Cloud Architectures
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Don’t apply without one
- 10+ years of proven record of selling complex solutions or transformation programs
- You are ambitious and motivated. Positive and enthusiastic.
- Location: Dallas, Texas (open to other locations)
Netenrich offers competitive compensation and benefits programs including Medical, Dental and Vision care as well as 401K and paid-time off. If you are looking to join an industry leader in a high-profile position with the opportunity to grow, come talk to us.
Send your resumes to USjobs@netenrich.com