NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Transition Analyst will be responsible to ensure accurate monitoring, availability, and reliability of the client’s local, wide area and application-oriented infrastructure. The primary technical focus will be on introducing innovative technologies for the benefit of the business, translating them into business needs and successfully implementing them along with supporting the existing enterprise infrastructure.
For security clearance purposes, candidates must have lived in Canada for the last five (5) consecutive years and be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Here’s what you will do!
- Work with external clients to understand business processes and workflow needs;
- Develop client requirement documents;
- Recommend/offer existing or customized solutions;
- Work with technical resources to resolve functionality or requirements issues;
- Document due diligence and knowledge transfer requirements;
- Write user acceptance test cases, organize and manage test sessions and/or participate in user acceptance testing;
- Create and deliver documentation or training; and/or provide first tier end user support.
- Act as key transition resource to lead and execute;
- Deploy the tools required for setting up monitoring of the customer environment;
- Serve as a focal point to communicate, resolve any concerns and integration issues with other teams during client transition;
- Build detailed transition/training plan for the client based on the scope of services (specific to DOC tools and resources);
- Lead client training workshops and prepare agenda and document action items;
- Track all activity and provide timely updates/reports and escalate as required if timelines are affected;
- Document Due Diligence and Knowledge Transfer requirements;
- Conduct/Lead Due Diligence and Knowledge Transfer workshops;
- Request/review all client documentation on processes and current state of the environment;
- Conduct automation workshop with the client, identify automation approach;
- Setup and test automation scripts;
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and vendors as necessary;
- On-board innovative technologies to meet business needs and support ongoing application-oriented infrastructure;
- Plan, schedule, report, support and escalate activities effectively and in a timely manner.
Here’s what you will need!
- A Technical degree or diploma in Computers;
- Four to six (4-6) years of relevant business analytical experience which includes working with customers to onboard new services, track all engagement related issues, transition customers and provide regular updates to key stake holders;
- Experience with ITSM / ITOM tools, good knowledge of project tracking, excel, power point, Visio;
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, Data Center infrastructure;
- Exceptional domain knowledge of the infrastructure, application and service level monitoring;
- Extensive experience in analysing monitoring requirement, proposing solutions and implementing as per client requirement;
- Excellent conceptual knowledge and experience on different monitoring capabilities. E.g. APM, CEM, Synthetics, IT Operations Analytics (SPLUNK, ELK etc.), Cloud monitoring;
- Experience in delivering multi-vendor integrated monitoring solutions aligned to the above defined capabilities;
- Infrastructure monitoring (e.g. HP / CA / BMC suite, Solarwinds, OpsRamp) Application Performance monitoring (e.g. Performance, customer experience). (e.g. CA Wily, Dynatrace);
- Experience/Knowledge of market leading tools (e.g. App Dynamics, New Relic, Ruxit, ITRS Geneos);
- Good automation and scripting experience. E.g. Perl, Python, Shell, Java script;
- Log aggregation and analytics. (e.g. Splunk, ELK or Hadoop);
- Experience in implementing Service Level dashboards for clients based on monitoring data;
- Experience defining monitoring standards and developing the standard monitoring framework for an organization;
- Attention to detail with a structured, agile, solution-orientated approach to problems;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experience fostering an environment oriented towards trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort;
- Experience working in a small company.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service…this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to CANjobs@netenrich.com if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes