NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Position: VoIP/UC : Senior Analyst / Lead
Experience : 5+ Years
Unified communications and collaboration (UCC)
- Perform client consultation: plan, design, implement and support the voice infrastructure
- Managing Client’s IP Telephony network globally.
- Responsible for Day2day Operations.
- Ability to work in shifts to provide 24*7*365 support.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timely resolution of the problems.
- Participating in client meetings and building Governance Model to improve the process.
- Responsible for providing RCA for problem management tickets.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of Voice Gateways, and call signalling protocols on Voice Gateways H.323, SIP & MGCP including POTS and VOIP Dial Peers.
- Hands-on experience on RTMT tool, DNA, CDR CUBE & Voice Gateways.
- Troubleshooting of voice interfaces: FXS, FXO, and ISDN, T1/E1 PRI
- Identifying the reason for the outage and coordinating with ITSP/Carrier/Client/Vendor for an immediate restoration.
- Managing and troubleshooting call routing issues such as Numbering Plans, Calling Privileges, etc.
- Coordinating with Cisco TAC to resolve complex issues with respect to Unified Communication and Collaboration.
- Creating and Handling Daily and monthly Operations Reports.
- Moving, Adding, Configuring and Deleting Cisco IP phones, softphones & Jabber.
- Configurations, Managing, and Troubleshooting of special features like hunt groups, Extension mobility, call pickup groups ETC.
- Conducting Training and Knowledge transfer for the junior Engineers
- Handling Escalations.
Primary Skills Required:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Cisco Unity Express (CUE)
- Cisco Unified Presence server (CUPS)
- Cisco Jabber (IM&P)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
- Cisco Finesse
- Voice gateways (SIP, MGCP and H323)
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Cisco Expressway
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco Webex
Secondary Skill Required:
Knowledge and Hands-on PCCE, UCCE, Routing & Switching, and VSphere client.
- B Tech, B.E, a related technical degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience in delivering complex technical solutions.
- CCNA Voice
- CCVP Voice
- CCIE Voice
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org