This is an entry level position and the responsibility includes
- Supporting customers on Cisco Unified Communications and Contact Center products
- Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve level 1 issues related to IP Phones, Softphones, Agent Desktop, IM clients like Jabber, Lync
- Complete Moves/Adds/Change requests (add new phones/reset passwords/change display settings/phone templates etc.)
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Unity Connection/Contact Center Express applications>
- Understand TCP/IP and OSI models
- Understand IPv4 and IPv6
- Understand remote access tools like Telnet, SSH, VNC, RDP etc
- Capable of using network monitoring tools to identify and isolate problems.
- Able to use tools to capture trace files, debugs, sniffers etc for analysis
- Familiarity with Cisco Technical troubleshooting documentation and troubleshooting tools like Bug Search/Product Compatibility Matrix/License Management tool etc.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and other work assignments efficiently
- Ability to prioritize tasks and resolve time-critical situations reliably and professionally
- 1-2 years’ experience in providing Telecom Helpdesk/Technical support role
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice is required
- Other certifications like CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) are a plus
Please send your profiles to USjobs@netenrich.com
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform Vistara, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), we are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While we focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Our clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose NetEnrich as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the Vistara automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes