NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Experience: 5+ Years
- Knowledge of Cisco UCCE, CUCM, Media Gateways, CVP, VXML GWs is mandatory.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco Unity Connection.
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express & Enterprise.
- Customer Voice Portal.
- Cisco Social Miner.
- Cisco Voice Gateways (29XX,39XX)
- Cisco UCS Servers (C series)
- Calabrio WFM, Calabrio AQM, Calabrio Recording, Nice recording, ICM and CVP scripting,
- VMware ESXi, vCenter and vSphere Installation and Configuration.
- Perform client consultation: plan, design, implement, and support the voice infrastructure
- Work with pre-sales/sales and technical teams to identify, validate and develop Cisco Unified Communications strategic sales opportunities;
- Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
- Hands on experience on Cisco UCCE, CUCM, Media Gateways, CVP, VXML GWs.
- Set up, configure, and test Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Forge strong relationships with clients to create an optimal service experience and an opportunity to discover future business opportunities
- Identify potential challenges that may impact our clients and proactively formulate responses and solutions
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Retain existing Cisco and relevant non-Cisco certifications (i.e. VMWare, Microsoft, etc) or specializations and attain new ones as business needs require
CCVP, CCDP, or CCIE certification preferred
Send your resumes to email@example.com