NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
We are looking to hire a Unified Communications Analyst (UCA) at the Intermediate level who will be responsible for handling the customer UC environment, resolving the issues related to UC and performing problem management to prevent the outages. The UCA will also be responsible for a providing high level uptime of UC service & providing solutions for new deployment at customer locations.
*Candidates must have lived in Canada for the last five (5) consecutive years in order to apply for security clearance. Candidate must also be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Here’s what you will do!
- Sets up, configures, and tests Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc.;
- Troubleshoots, maintains, upgrades, vendor management and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems;
- Forges strong relationships with clients to create an optimal service experience and an opportunity to discover future business opportunities;
- Identifies potential challenges that may impact our clients and proactively formulate responses and solutions;
- Communicates effectively with clients and team members;
- Retains existing Cisco and relevant non-Cisco certifications (i.e. VMWare, Microsoft, etc) or specializations and attain new ones as business needs require.
- Ability to work independently to turn Unified Collaboration business requirements into technical solutions;
- Relays technical information to both technical and executive personnel;
- Provides support across multiple functions;
- Provides support to engineering and operations teams for the complex break and fix incidents;
- Delivers complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation, installation, upgradation, and support to the voice infrastructure
- Delivers training to operations engineers;
- Performs client consultation: plan, design, implement and support the voice infrastructure;
- Works with pre-sales/sales and technical teams to identify, validate and develop Cisco Unified Communications strategic sales opportunities;
- Develops and implements the technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions.
Here’s what you will need!
- A Post-Secondary degree or diploma specializing in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Electronics;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- A minimum of three to eight (3-5) years of experience in a similar role;
Technical requirements include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unified Connection (CUC)
- IM & Presence & Jabber
- UCCX / UCCE
- CUBE & Voice Gateway’s – SIP, H323 , MGCP and ISDN gateways.
- Expressway-C & E
- Experience with CME/CUE
- Emergency Responder
- Telepresence System, Video codec, TMS, MSE, Conductor & WebEx
- UCS Servers & VMware
- Knowledge of voice interfaces such as T1, E1, PRI, BRI, FXO, FXO, E&M
- Knowledge in troubleshooting CUCM, CUC, CUBE, through debugs and traces
- CCNA( Voice / Collaboration)
- CCNP (Voice / Collaboration)
- CCIE Collaboration
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.NetEnrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
Job Type: Full-time