NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Unified Communication Analyst (UCA) will be responsible for handling the customer UC environment, resolving issues related to UC and performing problem management to prevent outages. They will also be responsible for providing high level uptime of UC services and solutions for new deployment at customer locations.
For security clearance purposes, candidates must have lived in Canada for the last five (5) consecutive years and be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Here’s what you will do!
- Set up, configure, and test Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc.;
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, manage vendors and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems;
- Forge strong relationships with clients to create an optimal service experience and an opportunity to discover future business opportunities;
- Identify potential challenges that may impact our clients and proactively formulate responses and solutions;
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members;
- Retain existing Cisco and relevant non-Cisco certifications (i.e. VMWare, Microsoft, etc) or specializations and attain new ones to meet business requirements.
- Ability to work independently and turn Unified Collaboration business requirements into technical solutions;
- Relay technical information to both technical and executive personnel;
- Provide support across multiple functions;
- Provide support to engineering and operations teams for complex break and fix incidents;
- Deliver complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation, installation, upgradation, and support to voice infrastructure
- Deliver training to operations engineers;
- Perform client consultation: plan, design, implement and support voice infrastructure;
- Work with pre-sales/sales and technical teams to identify, validate and develop Cisco Unified Communications strategic sales opportunities;
- Develop and implement technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyse existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
Here’s what you will need!
- A Post-Secondary degree or diploma specializing in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Electronics;
- A minimum of three to eight (3-8) years of experience in a similar role;
- Technical requirements include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unified Connection (CUC)
- IM & Presence & Jabber
- UCCX / UCCE
- CUBE & Voice Gateway’s – SIP, H323 , MGCP and ISDN gateways.
- Expressway-C & E
- Experience with CME/CUE
- Emergency Responder
- Telepresence System, Video codec, TMS, MSE, Conductor & WebEx
- UCS Servers & VMware
- Expert level knowledge of voice interfaces such as T1, E1, PRI, BRI, FXO, FXO, E&M
- Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting CUCM, CUC, CUBE, through debugs and traces
- CCNA( Voice / Collaboration) – Mandatory
- CCNP (Voice / Collaboration) – Advantage
- CCIE Collaboration – Optional
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service…this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to CANjobs@netenrich.com if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes