Relevant Experience: 8 – 12 years
- Hands on experience on Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.X and 7.X in medium to large enterprise environments.
- Knowledge of deploying, and troubleshooting an enterprise XenApp/XenDesktop infrastructure.
- Experience implementing and supporting XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services and Windows operating systems.
- Hands on knowledge on XenServer management and Administration
- Hands on knowledge on VDI management.
- Excellent knowledge on Citrix XenApp\XenDesktop patch management and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge on Application streaming and streaming profiler.
- Understanding of NetScaler features and deployment scenarios.
- Hands on knowledge on Citrix EdgeSight Monitoring tool installation and administration.
- Excellent knowledge on different profile management solution and troubleshooting.
- Good written and oral communication skills, detail oriented approach to problem solving.
- Implement security policies, procedures and technologies to ensure secure system access and control.
- Will have to manage and Support CITRIX Administrator at L3 Levels.
- Working with change tools to maintain client SLAs.
- Configuring SSL in Citrix Web interface using Certificate Services.
- Configuring Citrix Secure Gateway /Netscalers.
- Configuring and Managing Certificate services in Windows Server 2003 /2008/2012
- Configuring Citrix WI Server in Apache Tomcat 6.0 Environment.
- Installing and configuring XenServer 5.6, 6.x,7.x.
- Installing patches to XenServer pools through XenCenter console.
- Installation and Configuring Citrix Presentation Server 4.x,Xen App 5.x ,6.x,7.x.
- Provide security compliance under relevant security policies.
- Resolving normal & critical issues related to Citrix environment on a daily basis.
- Coordinate/ Implement Routine & Ad-Hoc Tasks with multiple vendors.
- Execute/ document tasks & actions performed whenever necessary.
- Work towards automating tasks wherever possible.
- Support the platform according to Amadeus’ implementation of ITIL procedures as follows:
- Incident Management Support (deliver on call, assist with Incidents during office hours)
- Problem Management (run the Amadeus PMR process)
- Event Management (review and refine monitoring for the ACUS platform)
- Skills & Knowledge Technical / Functional and Managerial Technical Skills
- Should be capable of leading mid-size team.
Additional Skillset: VMware / XenServer/ Hyper V
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org