NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centre (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Bachelor’s / Post Graduate degree in information technologies preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of Microsoft Exchange Engineer and support experience.
- Relevant certification such as MCP are preferred
- Must have Hands on experience working with Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 in hybrid environment.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 and 2016 concepts, email flow, Mailbox administration and troubleshooting, mailbox restoration/recovery, NDR troubleshooting, Conference room and calendar troubleshooting, Distribution list creation and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server performance issues.
- DNS, DHCP, ADFS, ADCs, print servers, file servers and RDS server.
- Hands on experience working on Incident management, change management and problem management.
- Should interact with end users to troubleshoot email access issues
- Hands on experience with third party spam filters
- Windows Operating System troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge on managing public DNS records
- Should be willing to learn new technologies.
- Keep systems and applications up to date with latest versions.
- Handle Server hardware issues.
- Vendor coordination
- Knowledge on Backup/Restore process.
- Basic knowledge on VMware
- High level troubleshooting capabilities with technologies listed above.
- Experience supporting large scale projects, migrations, implementations etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Send your resumes to email@example.com