NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Graduate.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 and 2016 concepts, email flow, Mailbox administration and troubleshooting, mailbox restoration/recovery, NDR troubleshooting, Conference room and calendar troubleshooting, Distribution list creation and troubleshooting.
- Good written and verbal communication skill. Should have attention to details.
- Knowledge on Technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server, DHCP, DNS, File Servers, Print Servers, RDS Servers, ADFS, ADCS, Windows Failover Cluster, Windows Network Load Balancer.
- Should have experience working with multiple customer’s environment. Preferably should have been working in a Managed Service Provide environment supporting multiple client’s infrastructure.
- Strong Windows Operating System troubleshooting skill.
- Working experience on Office 365 and Hybrid environment.
- Installing, Configuring and Managing Active Directory / DHCP / DNS / Exchange Server.
- Knowledge on Backup/Restore process.
- Patching Servers using WSUS or any other third party tools.
- Handle Server hardware issues.
- Vendor coordination
- Managing spam filters
- Should be willing to learn new technologies. Keep systems and applications up to date with latest versions.
- Should have hands on experience with installing, configuring and managing VMware ESX servers.
- Troubleshoot Unexpected reboots, BSOD, Low Disk space, High CPU and Windows Server performance issues.
- Experience of using tools for Incident management, change management, Problem management
- Willing to work in shifts
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org