Get a baseline environment and automate the set-up for running scalable and secure workloads
Challenges with Implementing the AWS Landing Zone Solution
Making the right design choices
Time involved in configuring multiple accounts and services
Establishing a security baseline and governance
NetEnrich is one of 20 partners capable and recognized by AWS to implement Landing Zone
NetEnrich implemented the AWS Landing Zone Solution for a leading American Investment Firm
Their Challenges – The client was facing challenges with the security, governance and compliance of their cloud infrastructure as they lacked in-house expertise on AWS best practices.
Our Solution – NetEnrich implemented the AWS Landing Zone solution to secure and automate their AWS environment and helped them gain centralized management of the multi-account AWS environment.
The AWS Landing Zone Solution Features
- Automated Setup – Launch a new account with AWS Best Practices and blueprints.
- Policy Enforcement – Enable pre-packaged guardrails to enforce policies and detect violations.
- Dashboard for Visibility – Get continuous visibility into how your workloads comply with guardrails.
The Multi-Account Approach
- Organizations Master for Account Management
- Logging Account for Centralized Single point of Truth
- Shared Services Account for Directory, DNS and bastion host
- Security Account for AWS Config Rules and Security Tools
- Production Account for Development, Staging and Production
Benefits of AWS Landing Zone